How to make Thai Steamed Fish Curry (Homok)
Homok is a favorite dish of many people. Because the taste is intense and delicious Soft meat, easy to eat. The more you eat with hot steamed rice, sticky rice or a classic menu like Pink fried rice Even more delicious It also has the benefits of herbs and various kinds of steaming machine as well. Today, DIY INSPIRE NOW brings 2 ways to make southern traditional steamed buns. That we can adapt to a healthy menu in everyday life Anyone who wants to try making traditional steamed steamed buns.
Steamed fish curry Homok
- Barracuda, lamb only with meat 500 – 600 grams.
- Coconut milk 550 – 600 ml.
- Southern Red Curry Paste 80 – 120 g.
- 2 tablespoons of shrimp paste and palm sugar
- 2 – 3 tablespoons low-sodium fish sauce
How to do it:
- Mix Southern Red Curry Paste with Shrimp Paste.
- Mix palm sugar and fish sauce set aside.
- Stir the fish meat with coconut milk mixed until thick, then add palm sugar and fish sauce mixed together. Stir for another 20 minutes. Pour into a heat-resistant ceramic cup or foil that is folded into a krathong. (If anyone has banana leaves, they can fold the banana leaf krathong into a steamed bun. Will smell more pleasant to eat than put in a cup or foil)
- Steam over high heat for about 20 minutes, ready to serve.
Barracuda or barracuda has a delicious sweet taste. Can be bought online It is also rich in the benefits of omega-3 Besides being delicious and its white meat is popular in many Thai kitchens, it can cook a variety of dishes. Anyone who has not tried this ancient recipe of steamed steamed buns, you must try once.
- 600 grams of grated fish fillet
- 3 tablespoons Southern red curry paste
- 2 cups fresh coconut milk
- 3 duck eggs
- Slightly low sodium fish sauce
- A little palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- Fresh chili, cut into strips
- Shredded kaffir lime leaves
- A pinch of salt
How to do it:
- Prepare a krathong or take Chao for the meat.
- Knead the fish fillets until sticky, set aside.
- Mix coconut milk with curry paste, eggs, fish sauce, sugar and stir well. Then add fish fillets to stir to thicken.
- Cut the leaves and cabbage into small pieces and steam until cooked. Take it to the bottom of the Krathong or take it with the prepared basil leaves.
- Mix the coconut milk with rice flour and salt. Set the fire and stir. Keep it for topping over the steamed curry paste
- Put the shredded kaffir lime leaves into the fish fillets, stir to combine, scoop into the pan, steam in boiling water for 15 minutes, pour coconut milk into it and steam for 5 minutes, ready to serve.
How to make Southern steamed buns, this recipe uses yor leaves and cauliflower to support the bottom. The leaves are rich in nutrients. Most importantly, it is very high in calcium. Eating is definitely good for your health.