Korean poached egg recipe, fluffy meat and Japanese poached egg recipe. The texture is smooth, bouncy, soft, easy to swallow, melts in the mouth, delicious like eating at the ufabet restaurant. Which tells me how to do it is very easy Novices can definitely do it. If you want to know if there are any interesting recipes So let’s see it.
Japanese poached egg recipe
- 1 egg
- 150 ml of water
- 1 tbsp shoyu
- 1/2 tbsp dashi soup powder
- a pinch of salt
- Crab sticks (or other meat of your choice)
How to make
1. Make a broth for egg mixture by mixing soy sauce, dashi powder, salt and water and stir well.
2. Beat the eggs together. Then put the eggs in the broth that has been mixed.
3. Prepare a bowl for making poached eggs. Then put the crab sticks at the bottom.
4. Pour poached eggs through a strainer into a bowl. to make the poached eggs smooth
5. Set the boiling water to boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat to low heat. Then put a bowl of poached eggs and cover and steam for about 20 minutes.
6. When the time is up, open the lid of the pot. then sprinkle with spring onions Then close the lid and steam for another 10 minutes.
7. When the time is up, open the lid of the pot. Then put crab sticks to decorate on top. Then close the lid and continue steaming until the eggs are cooked (about 20-30 minutes).
Korean poached eggs recipe Korean Steamed Eggs
- 7 chicken eggs
- Water 60 ml
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a little scallion
How to make
1. Beat the eggs until the yolk and white are well combined.
2. Add seasoning and water and beat to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into the Korean clay pot.
4. Turn on the gas and wait to stir the eggs so that the bottom of the pan does not burn. until the eggs begin to coagulate (follow the clip)
5. Lighten the light to a lighter light. Then find a bowl and cover the pot for 3 minutes.
6. Open the lid, sprinkle with spring onions and pepper. Ready to serve.