Sponge Cake Topo Map Cake, from what I used to make beautiful layered cakes , although they are delicious, they look general Let’s try to make the most traditional patterned cake. We offers you how to make Topo Map Cake, a recipe. Pandan cake alternated with vanilla cake Divided into layers with cocoa powder, eaten with tea – coffee, it is well combined.
Topo Map Cake (8×8 ” square print size)
- Eggs (No.0) 5 pcs.
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Water or fresh milk 115 ml.
- 1 tablespoon SP SP or Ovalet additive
- 200 grams of cake flour
- 125 ml salted butter
- Food coloring of your choice
- Cocoa powder
How to Make Topo Map Cake
Beat eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla flavored milk, and SP or Ovalette additives, beat at high speed, add the flour, beat for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture has become 2-3 times more fluffy.
- Slowly pour the melted butter into a stream. Then continue to beat for 3-5 minutes.
- divided in half, mix colors as you like
- In the unblended half, divide into 2 parts, put the first part into a piping bag and squeeze into the mold. Then keep it tuned Sprinkle the cocoa powder over it. Then another part of the color mixture is divided into 2 parts, squeezed into the second layer, then sprinkled with cocoa powder. Make alternating colors until complete 4 layers, the last layer does not need to sprinkle cocoa powder.
- Tap, type, expel bubbles 1-2 times, bake at 170 degrees Celsius for about 50-60 minutes, use the upper-lower power to turn off the fan when finished baking. Set aside on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Cut off the unattractive edge of the cake. Then cut to the size you like.
- Finished. It’s not difficult to do, right?
Who is going to make a Topo Map Cake or a Map Cake as a birthday cake for grandchildren or a special person? Let’s try to make it. You can add food coloring or other natural colors, add fresh cream or fresh fruit to make it look more appetizing.