Into the summer, the hot air, hot weather, all frustrated. You have to find something to cool off. Of course, today we have a recipe for dessert to cool off , with the recipe for Korean-style melon bingsu, shaved ice, a popular bingsu shop. Say that today, you can easily do it yourself at home without needing to shop. You can add as many devices as you want. Arrange according to your desire. So, go ahead and write down the ingredients and see how to make them in the kitchen at the same time.
Bingsumelon ingredients Melon Bingsu
- 1 melon
- Fresh milk 250 ml
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Smoothie powder 2 tablespoons
How to make melon bingsu
- Start by preparing a zip lock bag. Pour fresh fresh milk into it. Close the bag and put it in the freezer to make ice, soak for 4-6 hours or soak overnight.
- Prepare the melon, cut it in half, cut out all the beads Can cut the bottom of the melon so that it can stand. To make a cup Use a spoon to scoop the melon meat into a round ball according to the clip and set it aside in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the blender Add the frozen milk until it is frozen. Add sweetened condensed milk of your choice, add smoothie powder to make it smooth and difficult to dissolve. Then spin thoroughly
- Pour the milk into the melon cup. Cut into a tall shape Then took the melon that had been cut Sort them around by clip. Topped with honey and sweetened condensed milk, it will get a sweet, cool melon bingsum.