“Granola Soft Cookies” is a very creative menu. Both are new and not monotonous Can be eaten as a snack bar Plus provide energy to the body as well.
Also, soft cookies, granola. There are also some superfood toppings, such as Tawanna seeds, goji berries, chia seeds, and macadamia. This is a mixture that is all rich in vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals that can help prevent cancer and disease caused by degeneration of cells. If you need food to increase energy in the morning or after exercise. You should not miss this menu.
- 2 cups granola
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-2 cups dried sunflower seeds
- 1-4 cups dried goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 cups of macadamia honey.
- 2 tablespoons
- salt 1 – 4 teaspoons
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat cake flour
How to do it
- Mix granola, whole wheat cake flour, baking soda, salt in a mixing bowl, mix well, set aside.
- Mash the banana thoroughly, add honey and beat to combine.
- Pour the banana into the mixture, No. 1, mix well.
- Form round balls and press them flat, top with sunflower seeds, goji berries, macadamia seeds and sprinkle chia seeds.
- Place it in a tray lined with wax paper. Put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
Granola is a popular breakfast and snack. Energy required (100 grams of granola provides 471 kcal of energy) Granola consists of grains, nuts and dried fruits. It looks like a muesli cereal. But different in the production method The granola is baked, sweet and slightly oily. Can eat it