If you want to find something that is easy to drink and smooth, I recommend this healthy Thai food recipe. Because Kaeng Liang is a mellow taste menu Plus it’s full of healthy vegetables. Kaeng Liang can help reduce the flu and call for milk for young mothers as well.
Main raw material:
- 1 handful dried shrimp
- 7 hot peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 shallots
- Krachai 5 roots
- 2 tablespoons shrimp paste
- Baby corn
- Straw mushroom
- Young watermelon
- 12 shrimp
- 7 cups water
- Top of the gourd
- fish sauce
- Basil leaves
How to do it:
- Wash the shrimp dry and pound thoroughly.
- Som Tum with paprika followed by pepper, shrimp paste, shrimp paste and shallot until fine.
- Add the dried shrimp that we pound and follow down until combined.
- Cut the pumpkin and zucchini into small pieces. With a little sticking to the shell
- Followed by cutting baby corn, mushroom, straw, young watermelon.
- Bring the shrimp head to a light roast until fragrant. And add water according to it
- Simmer until the water is thick Filter out to remain only the water. Then add the pounding curry paste into
- With pounded krachai followed by vegetables. When the vegetables begin to cook, add shrimp meat and gourd. Before seasoning with fish sauce and sprinkling basil leaves on the end and turn off the heat.