Suggesting healthy people to eat clean food properly, not processed or added to the least flavor. And should choose to eat all 5 food groups in the amount that is appropriate to meet the needs of the body
Dr. Sarawut Bunsuk, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Health, said that eating clean food is another option for those who want to lose weight and people who love their health. Clean food is a food that comes from nature. Reduce flavor enhancement Or garnish to a minimum Without additives Or additives Not through the fermentation or over-seasoning processes such as salty, sweet, or oily, by properly seasoning food, focusing on natural ingredients such as just cooked, not adding too much seasoning. And eat all 5 food groups in the amount that is appropriate enough Not to focus on eating vegetables only.
Choosing the right Should do the following
- Provide a balanced diet Divide the food into smaller meals. To stimulate the metabolism
- Eat breakfast every day 1 hour after waking up
- Choose lean meats such as fish, chicken, eggs, or legumes. And complex carbohydrate foods such as brown rice, whole grains, whole wheat bread at every meal
- Eat foods that are high in healthy fats every day, such as nuts, avocados, olive oil, or other healthy oils.
- Choose foods high in fiber, vitamins and minerals from fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Drink enough clean water 2-3 liters a day.
- Avoid processed foods such as sugar, white bread, pasta, etc.
- Refrain from sweetened beverages or soft drinks and all kinds of alcoholic beverages.